Words by Angela is not primarily a parenting blog. But I occasionally have some things to say about parenting:
- Say No to “FOMO” Parenting
- Not All Parenting Decisions are “Perfect”
- The Inmates Don’t Run My Asylum
- Navigating the Waters of Parenting and Technology
- Best Relationship Advice EVER!
And this is also not primarily a Christian blog. But I occasionally have some things to say about that as well:
And sometimes I’m asked to speak on these combined topics. Today, I’ve done just that as a guest blogger over at WLCYouth@home. I was asked how the hubs and I instill our faith values in our children. I invite you to click over there and read what I had to say and maybe even add your own insight on the matter. Surely you could gain some wisdom or share some. As always, thanks for reading.